60+ Adults at the Grand Family
Those words may sound like a line from a "sci-fi insects invade the earth" movie, but they are actually descriptive of the many roles our 60+ adults have at Grand Avenue Baptist Church.
You will find 60+ Adults involved everywhere.
- They teach small group Bible studies - from preschoolers to fellow seasoned adults
- Our 60+ adults eat out together, attend concerts, ice cream fellowships and just have a whole lot of fun.
- In the Grand Family Choir
- Very active in our hospital visitation ministry, homebound ministry and the nursing home visitation ministry
- Helping Hand food and clothes distribution ministry
- They help fill backpacks with food for children to take home from school on Friday afternoons so they will have nutritious food and snacks on Saturday and Sunday
- They're involved in mission trips
- Enjoying friends and fellowship, our Jolly Travelers organization meeting on the second Friday of every month at 10:30 AM for good fellowship, great food and informative as well as inspirational programs
Yes, 60+ adults are in all of those places and many more!
You could say they are everywhere!
For more information, contact Bob Lever at 479-783-5161 or email him at